Welcome to our Knowledge Base
New Comment (Status)
This feature requires you to be logged in.
Just start typing!
Look for the box that says “What’s new, ScreenName?”
Note: Your comment is Public by default, you can change who sees your Comment by selecting from the drop down box below the Comment box. Your options are:
- Only Me
- My Friends
You can also choose where to place your Comment; by default it goes on the Wall but you can also select Groups using the drop down box to the left of the Post button.
You can add more to your Comments. You can add:
- Photos (images)
- Slideshows (a collections of images)
- GIF (also called Giphy) – predefined images with whimsical sayings discovered thru a Search box
- Links – upon posting, the link will generate into screen shot of the website
- Polls – you can ask a questions and allow other to respond based on answers you create
If you don’t want to post any of the additional items, simply delete the content in the filed and press Status to return to a blank box
Also known as emojis, can be added by pressing the smiley face. You can select:
- Smilies and People
- Animals and Nature
- Food and Drink
- Activity (sports and such)
- Travel and Places